Get Paid to Play
Our guests can receive plenty of extra perks when they reserve a room this fall at the Pelican Grand! Get $50 a day in resort credits to enjoy some of the amenities of our spectacular resort. Whether it is a special culinary creation by our Executive Chef in OCEAN2000 restaurant, a hand-crafted cocktail in O2K lounge, ice cream or specialty coffees in the Emporium, it is up to you! We also make your package extra special with complimentary valet parking and no nightly resort fee.
- Deluxe room accommodations
- $50.00 daily resort credit.
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Complimentary Nightly Resort Fee
*Package may not be combined with other promotions or offers. Blackout dates apply. Resort credit may be applied to food and beverage, in-room dining, and gift shop only. Not applicable to room rate, tax, or gratuities. Not redeemable for cash. The $50 resort credit per night is applied toward incidental charges at departure. Any unused balance cannot be credited or refunded.
4th Night Free
Stay 3 nights and enjoy an extra night on us! Take the extra time to enjoy the sights and all the amenities that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Sail on the Atlantic Ocean or take an excursion on the Intracoastal Waterway. Spend a day shopping at nearby Galleria Mall and Las Olas Boulevard or take the shuttle to do some real power-shopping at Florida’s largest outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills. Make to day-trip to discover the Everglades or experience the excitement of Miami’s South Beach. Or decide to simply escape and enjoy a relaxing day on the beach or floating in our Lazy River.
- Stay four consecutive nights and pay for only three nights
* May not be combined with other promotions or offers.
Florida Residents Promotion
Florida Residents get extra savings to come explore Greater Fort Lauderdale. Guests will receive an additional 15% off our Best Available Rates. Come explore the natural wonders of the Everglades, embrace the local arts and entertainment or enjoy the many water activities that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. There are many ways to play in Fort Lauderdale!
- 15% discount off the Best Available Rate
*Guests must present a current and valid Florida ID at check-in to receive promotion.
Pre and Post Cruise Package
Start your cruise vacation early or end it Grand with a few extra days at our beautiful oceanfront resort. Take in the sights of Fort Lauderdale or just relax and enjoy the special amenities the Pelican Grand has to offer.
- Choice of one-way transportation for two people from the hotel to Port Everglades or hotel to Fort Lauderdale airport
- American Breakfast for two people
- Welcome cocktail for two people
*Reservations for transportation should be made with the Front Desk at check-in. Transportation does not include pick-up at the airport or Port Everglades.
Romance on the Beach
Experience the romance of the Pelican Grand! Spend precious time with the one you love and enjoy the exclusive amenities that our Resort has to offer. Relax in an Oceanfront Suite with your own private balcony overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Dine on a special three course dinner menu created by our Executive Chef, Todd Lough in our new OCEAN2000 restaurant. Finish your evening with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting in your suite when you return from dinner. Wake-up the next morning to a delicious breakfast served in your suite. Cherish the special memories of your time together.
- One-bedroom Oceanfront Suite with private balcony
- Three course dinner for 2pp in OCEAN2000 restaurant.
- Evening turndown service in your suite.
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- American Breakfast for 2 served in your suite
* Guest to confirm time for dinner reservation and breakfast choices with OCEAN2000 restaurant. Seating for the Oceanfront Verandah is based on availability.
Noble Adventure - Paddle Away
Learn a new work-out more fun than the gym, Standup Paddleboarding!
- One hour lesson from Fort Lauderdale's first Standup Paddle Surf School
- Your choice of guest room
- American breakfast for two people each day
- Round-trip transportation for two people to the location and tickets for two people good for a one hour lesson of Standup 101 or Standup Intermediate.
*Minimum two night stay required. Activity subject to availability.