See why Pelican Grand is the perfect Fort Lauderdale hotel for your next vacation.
Experience Florida's and Ft. Lauderdale's premier choice among Fort Lauderdale hotels on the Beach with its own private stretch of paradise. At Pelican Grand Beach Resort, we offer oceanfront accommodations and fun for every age. Take a ride along our Lazy River or splash in our zero entry pool. Relax at the beach with our complimentary chairs and umbrellas as you watch the tides change while having friendly beach attendants and waiter look after your every need. Enjoy beachfront dining at OCEAN2000 or bask in the warm Florida sun on our large veranda set with relaxing rocking chairs. There are countless ways to relax at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort! We also have a helpful staff to ensure a comfortable, worry-free stay. Our 500-foot private beach and elegant 100% nonsmoking resort features old-style elegance and service reminiscent of historic Florida resorts. For Fort Lauderdale vacations, meetings and romantic getaways, let our Florida family beach resort treat you to a wonderful stay!
Resort fees & Parking
$27 per room, daily resort fee includes:
- Concierge service available
- In Room Wi Fi
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Business Center
- Beach Chairs, Towels, Umbrellas, Tubes for Lazy River
- In Room Coffee
- Infused water in lobby
- In room safe
- Open our Brochure of amenities >
Underground valet parking - $33/overnight + tax.
Please note: garage can accommodate no larger than an SUV size vehicle. Trucks not permitted due to limited space.
Zero Entry Pool
Soak in our beachfront location from the comfort of our zero entry pool.
Lazy River Tubing Ride
Swim or float the only Lazy River in Fort Lauderdale and let our currents push you along.
The new spa at the Pelican Grand will be known as the intimate luxury spa telling the compelling story of the Swedish lifestyle.
At PURE Spa we are doing things a bit different. We have put a lot of effort to find the essence of a truly good spa experience. We believe we found it!
Visit Pure Spa website >
Stretch out on our complimentary chairs and umbrellas and discover the breathtaking beauty of the Atlantic Ocean. Read a book, sip a margarita or enjoy lunch delivered by our Beach attendants.
Business and Groups
Meeting services include:
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- Complete event planning and execution
- Unique indoor and outdoor venue options
- Custom designed catering
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment available
Learn More >
Ocean Front Dining
When it comes to oceanfront dining, the Pelican Grand Beach Resort gives you options. From white tablecloth dining, to patio dining, to toes in the sand dining.
Learn More >
Oceanfront Fitness Center
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health.
The Pelican Grand features the following ADA compliant accommodations for our guests:
- Hotel Entrance: Wheelchair ramp from valet parking to hotel lobby.
- Hotel Lobby: Fully accessible.
- Guest Rooms: The Pelican Grand provides ADA compliant accessible rooms in the following room categories: Ocean View Room and Oceanfront King Suite. Each room is wheelchair accessible and features wall-mounted grab bars in the bathroom and wheelchair access to a private balcony. A TTY telephone and visual strobe kit are also available at our Front Desk on a first-come basis.
- OCEAN2000 Restaurant: Wheelchair ramp for indoor dining, wheelchair ramp with electronic door for outdoor dining on the Verandah.
- OCEAN2000 Bar & Grill: Fully accessible
- The Emporium: Fully accessible
- Business Center: Fully accessible
- Verandah: Wheelchair ramp with electronic doors provided next to The Emporium.
- Pool: Zero-entry pool (no stairs to enter pool). Wheelchair ramp access from the Veranda near OCEAN2000 lounge.
- Beach: Wheelchair ramp provided at the north end of the Pool deck.
- Meeting & Event Venues: All meeting and event venues are accessible by elevator, wheelchair accessible and barrier-free.
- Everglades Room: Fully accessible
- Executive Boardroom: Fully accessible
- Hospitality Suite: Fully accessible except for outdoor balcony
- Atlantic Pavilion: Accessible from the Verandah with a wheelchair ramp
- North & South Rooftop Terraces: Fully accessible