Our amenities include:
- Oceanfront dining, pool-side cocktails
- Zero entry oceanfront pool
- Lazy River tubing ride
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- Wedding planning services / corporate meeting services
- High-speed Internet access
- Concierge service available
- Underground valet parking
- Guest laundry
Zero Entry Pool
Soak in our beachfront location from the comfort of our zero entry pool.
Lazy River Tubing Ride
Swim or float the only Lazy River in Fort Lauderdale and let our currents push you along.
Stretch out on our complimentary chairs and umbrellas and discover the breathtaking beauty of the Atlantic Ocean. Read a book, sip a margarita or enjoy lunch delivered by our Beach attendants.
Business and Groups
Meeting services include:
- Complete event planning and execution
- Unique indoor and outdoor venue options
- Custom designed catering
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment available
Learn More >
Ocean Front Dining
When it comes to oceanfront dining, the Pelican Grand Beach Resort gives you options. From white tablecloth dining, to patio dining, to toes in the sand dining.
Learn More >
Oceanfront Fitness Center
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health.
The Emporium Ice Cream Parlor
An old fashioned ice cream parlor.
- AAA - Four Diamond Award – 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011
- New Times – Best of Broward/Palm Beach – Best Hotel – 2013
- US News & World Report – Best Hotels in Florida 2013 - #7 in Fort Lauderdale
- TripAdvisor – 2013 & 2012 Certificate of Excellence
- The Knot - Awarded Best of Weddings 2013
- City & Shore Magazine – “Best New Restaurants of 2013” - OCEAN2000 – Sep 2013
- Family Circle Magazine – Best Florida Destinations for Families – May 2012
- Port Hole Magazine – Editor-in-Chief Awards - Best Accommodations I Fort Lauderdale – 2012 & 2011
- US News & World Report – Best Hotels in Florida 2012 - #8 in Fort Lauderdale
- New Times – Best of Broward/Palm Beach – Best Sunday Brunch – 2011
- New York Times – “36 Hours in Fort Lauderdale” – Recommended accommodations and Sunday Brunch Nov 2010
The Pelican Grand features the following ADA compliant accommodations for our guests:
- Hotel Entrance: Wheelchair ramp from valet parking to hotel lobby.
- Hotel Lobby: Fully accessible.
- Guest Rooms: The Pelican Grand provides ADA compliant accessible rooms in the following room categories: Ocean View Room and Oceanfront King Suite. Each room is wheelchair accessible and features wall-mounted grab bars in the bathroom and wheelchair access to a private balcony. A TTY telephone and visual strobe kit are also available at our Front Desk on a first-come basis.
- OCEAN2000 Restaurant: Wheelchair ramp for indoor dining, wheelchair ramp with electronic door for outdoor dining on the Verandah.
- OCEAN2000 Bar & Grill: Fully accessible
- The Emporium: Fully accessible
- Business Center: Fully accessible
- Verandah: Wheelchair ramp with electronic doors provided next to The Emporium.
- Pool: Zero-entry pool (no stairs to enter pool). Wheelchair ramp access from the Veranda near OCEAN2000 lounge.
- Beach: Wheelchair ramp provided at the north end of the Pool deck.
- Meeting & Event Venues: All meeting and event venues are accessible by elevator, wheelchair accessible and barrier-free.
- Everglades Room: Fully accessible
- Executive Boardroom: Fully accessible
- Hospitality Suite: Fully accessible except for outdoor balcony
- Atlantic Pavilion: Accessible from the Verandah with a wheelchair ramp
- North & South Rooftop Terraces: Fully accessible