OCEAN2000, is the Pelican Grand Beach Resort’s new Fort Lauderdale waterfront restaurant. The menu features new American fare, and offers diners an alternative to Fort Lauderdale’s other upscale restaurants.
‘The Lounge’, with its ocean-front patio, features small-plates fare with bold flavors, accompanied by a serious mixology program of ‘Classic Reinvented Cocktails’.
‘OCEAN2OOO’ is paying homage to the local foodways, devoting itself to the fine combination of great mixology, good times and superior regional cooking.
Hours of Operation
Daily: 7am – 11pm
Daily: 11am – 4pm
Sunday – Thursday: 5pm – 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 5pm – 11pm
Sunday: 11:30am – 2:30pm
An Evening Under the Moon
In a series of monthly events, OCEAN2000 will offer a truly dynamic dining experience under the illumination of a natural full moon. Just imagine sitting on our sweeping veranda, dining al fresco with an unobstructed view of a natural full moon reflecting off the Atlantic Ocean. One of the most romantic dining experiences one does not want to miss!
Highlights of the evening include:
- Culinary selections from a pre-fix menu created by Executive Chef, Todd Lough.
- Premier oceanfront verandah seating.
- Oversized telescopes positioned for viewing of the moon.
- Table visits from Bea Kobran, astrologer, spiritual healer and intuitive readings.
VIEW MENU >
Or call for Reservations 954-556-7667
An Evening Under the Moon dates:
- Friday, May 24, 2013
- Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Monday, July 22, 2013
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Friday, October 18, 2013
- Saturday, November 16, 2013
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Inside seating is also available for guests wishing to dine from the a la carte menu.